New to the Australian market for 2020 is the FX Limited SVHO. Appointed the premium position in Yamaha's WaveRunner range, the FX Limited SVHO not only looks great, but performs to a level unmatched by any other craft.
Pull the throttle and prepare yourself. Fueled by a radical Super Vortex High Output engine, this potent powerplant flexes its muscles with more power, torque and displacement than any WaveRunner personal watercraft in history. The NanoXcel 2® hull and deck is over 50kgs lighter than traditional hulls for a ride that's extremely agile and exciting. Upgraded performance components keep this machine hooked up and glued to the water.
The innovation continues with an industry first 4.3 inch colour LCD touch screen provides customizable information at your fingertips whilst the all new multi-mount system gives you the ability to mount your favourite third-party accessories to improve your on-water experience. This craft comes with four pull-up cleats giving you more flexibility when tying up to a dock or other craft.
Make no sacrifices. The flagship FX Limited SVHO delivers an incomparable ownership experience, delivering powerful, one-of-a-kind performance that will change the way you experience the water.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cyl DOHC, 16-Valve, Super Vortex High Output Marine Engine
- Displacement (cc): 1812.0
- Pressure Pump: 160mm 8-Vane High-Pressure Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 86 x 78
- Compression Ratio: 8.5 : 1
- Lubrication System: Scavenger Pump Assisted Wet Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 70.0