The 2021 EXR adds to Yamaha's formidable racing line-up, delivering a race-ready, super responsive and extremely agile compact watercraft at a very affordable price.
Based on Yamaha's Rec-Lite series, the EXR packs a real punch with it's combination of ultra-lightweight NanoXcel body and powerful 1049cc TR-1 High Output marine engine.
With it's racy looks, nimble handling and strong power-to-weight performance, the EXR will satisfy those adrenaline junkies looking for an aggressive and fun on-water experience, whether racing, freestyling .
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 3-cyl DOHC, 12 Valve, TR-1 Marine Engine
- Displacement(cc): 1049.0
- Pressure Pump: 144mm Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 82 X 66.2
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Lubrication System: Dry Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 50.0