Wether you're racing into racing your mates or looking for the rush that comes from the industry's largest naturally aspirated engine, the GP1800R HO (High Output) offers a very affordable and versatile option for the racer at heart.
This craft shares much of the same racing DNA and platform as the multi Australian and World Championship winning GP1800R SVHO (Super Vortex High Output), with the exception of the super charger and 160mm high-pressure pump, available in the GP1800R SVHO.
The GP1800-R HO utilises a naturally aspirated, 1,812cc High Output marine engine, combined with Yamaha’s NanoXcel2® race tuned hull, intake grate and ride plate to deliver an awesome blend of high speed performance, real world versatility and exceptional fuel-economy.
The sleek, ultra-lightweight and race-ready NanoXcel2® hull is not only extremly light, but delivers razor-sharp handling and exceptional rider control.
When it comes to class-leading acceleration in an extremely lightweight, agile and value-for-money package, the GP1800-R HO continues to lead the pack every time.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cyl DOHC, 16-Valve, High-Output Marine Engine
- Displacement (cc): 1812.0
- Pressure Pump: 155mm High-Pressure Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 86 X 78
- Compression Ratio: 11.0 : 1
- Lubrication System: Scavenger Pump Assisted Wet Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 70.0