Built for the podium and bred to win, the 2019 GP1800R is back and faster than ever.
Since its release in 2017, the Yamaha GP1800 has completely dominated the Australian and World Pro Stock race scene. Pro Stock racing, also known as the 'Manufacturers Class', provides the best comparison of out-of-the-box performance of each manufacturers race ski offerings.
From short course to long distance offshore endurance racing, no other watercraft model has achieved as many victories as the GP1800 over the last two years.
The results speak for themselves, since its inception, the GP1800 has won:
- 2017 & 2018 Australian Champion – Pro Am Stock ‘Closed Course’
- 2017 & 2018 Australian Champion – Pro Am Stock ‘Enduro’
- 2017 AquaX World Champion – Top 3 Positions
- 2017 & 2018 P1 AquaX National Tour (USA) – Top 3 Positions
- 2017 & 2018 IJSBA World Finals (Pro Runabout Stock) – Top 3 Positions
It is not just the race course where the GP1800R dominates. For the first time ever, the industry's most respected personal watercraft publication, The Watercraft Journal, named the GP1800 the Watercraft of the Year for both 2017 & 2018.
With significant performance upgrades that include a newly designed race intake grate and ride plate, the 2019 GP1800R is expected to continue its dominance in 2019.
Whether it's bragging rights over your mates or chasing podium finishes, the 2019 GP1800R will not disappoint.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cyl DOHC, 16-Valve, Super Vortex High Output Marine Engine
- Displacement (cc): 1812.0
- Pressure Pump: 160mm 8-Vane High-Pressure Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 X 78
- Compression Ratio: 8.5 : 1
- Lubrication System: Scavenger Pump Assisted Wet Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 70.0