New and improved for 2019, the VXR provides a very affordable and versatile option for those wanting a race ready, high performance machine. This extremely powerful craft utilises a naturally aspirated, 1,812cc High Output marine engine and is now combined with Yamaha’s innovative NanoXcel2® hull and upgraded intake grate and ride plate, resulting in an awesome blend of high speed performance, real world versatility and exceptional fuel-economy. The sleek, ultra-lightweight and race-ready NanoXcel2® hull takes the VXR to new levels of performance, while also delivering razor-sharp handling and exceptional control.
When it comes to class-leading acceleration in an extremely lightweight, agile and value-for-money package, the VXR continues to lead the pack every time.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cyl DOHC, 16-Valve, High-Output Marine Engine
- Displacement (cc): 1812.0
- Pressure Pump: 155mm High-Pressure Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 86 x 78
- Compression Ratio: 11.0 : 1
- Lubrication System: Scavenger Pump Assisted Wet Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 70.0