The 2021 FX HO WaveRunner embodies Yamaha’s engineering excellence, delivering a little bit of luxury and high-end performance, in a highly versatile and practical watercraft.
This model has proven very popular as a fishing platform due to its excellent stability and fuel efficiency. The lightweight, Yamaha patented NanoXcel® hull and deck provides superb stability and handling in all conditions, while the large, 1812cc, High Output, naturally aspirated marine engine delivers extremely smooth acceleration and exhilarating power.
To match its powerful on-water performance, this craft comes packed with Yamaha’s high-end features and innovative technologies to deliver a complete riding experience. Features include a redesigned FX Hull, standard across the FX range for 2021, an industry first 4.3-inch touch screen instrument panel, a massive 166 litres of storage space and a new multi-mount system which makes for an exciting on-water experience.
With its big engine performance, superb appointed features and exceptional fuel economy, the FX HO will open up a whole new world of possibilities for your weekends.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cyl DOHC, 16-Valve, High Output Marine Engine
- Displacement(cc): 1812.0
- Pressure Pump: 155mm High-Pressure Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 86 X 78
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Lubrication System: Scavenger Pump Assisted Wet Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 70.0