The Yamaha VX Series is renowned for being the best-selling personal watercraft in the history of the boating industry.
Why? The answer is simple. Buyers are attracted to the VX Series’ class-leading performance, versatility, and value that is offered in a smaller, lighter package, while still sharing many of the same industry-first features and innovations that make the FX Series the best-selling luxury models today.
The 2021 VX Series doesn't disappoint with plenty of options and a completely new and innovative design above the water line. New features include the 4.3” Connext Helm Control with multi-color LCD display, multi-mount system for third-party devices, increased storage and overall improved riding comfort.
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke, 3 Cyl, 12 Valve, TR-1 High Output Marine Engine
- Displacement (cc): 1049.0
- Pressure Pump: 155mm High-Pressure Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 82 x 66.2
- Compression Ratio: 11.4 : 1
- Lubrication System: Dry Sump
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 70.0